of personal data
and processing of personal data
This personal data processing policy will be applicable to users of the Avintia Quality Care website, property of Grupo Avintia S.L., as well as to all physical persons who provide their personal data through the channels enabled and indicated for that purpose.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller for users’ personal data is Avintia Quality Care S.L. with registered address of C/ Emisora, 20 – Pozuelo de Alarcón – 28224 Madrid, and Company Tax ID no. B-0982730.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We inform the interested party that they may contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
The personal data collected on the forms and documents enabled by Avintia Quality Care S.L. on its aiqualitycare.com web page (hereinafter, AI Quality Care)are identifying (name, surnames, address, ID no., email) and economic-financial (credit/debit card number, account number).
In general, and except when specified otherwise on the form or document being used to collect the data, these data will be mandatory for the purposes for which they are being collected in each case. The absence of data considered mandatory will make it impossible to attend to the request of the interested party.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND DURATION
The personal data provided by the interested party will be processed for the following purposes:
1. To administer user requests for information. The personal data of those requesting information will be processed for the sole purpose of attending to said requests, within the terms of the law, and to be able to supply the information required. These personal data will be kept for the time necessary to manage the request and the potential responsibilities derived from it, after which they will be deleted.
2. To manage the processes of selecting personnel for public job offers. The personal data of job applicants and those people who participate in selection processes will be processed solely for the selection of candidates and to manage applications to public job offers. Their data will be kept for 6 months, after which they will be deleted.
3. Sending the Newsletter: The data provided by users will be processed for the purpose of sending the Newsletter with communications and corporate information from AI Quality Care or from other companies in Grupo Avintia. The data will be kept until the affected party requests to unsubscribe from these messages, at which time they will be deleted.
LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In general, the processing of personal data by AI Quality Carewill respond to the free consent of the interested party, which they must give expressly and explicitly through the channels enabled for that purpose. This consent may be revoked at any time by stating as such through the channels indicated to exercise rights via sending a written communication to C/ Emisora, 20 – Pozuelo de Alarcón – 28224 Madrid, or an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CESSION, COMMUNICATION AND TRANSFERS OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES:
In compliance with the law, your data may be communicated to the Public Administration and other jurisdictional bodies when required. We further inform you that your data may be communicated to other companies in Grupo Avintia, S.L.
AI Quality Caredoes not transform or plan to transfer data internationally to third parties. If it were to do so, it would be done in compliance with legal previsions, recommendations and instructions for that purpose established under current Regulations and the Supervisory Authority.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES IN RELATION TO DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the Data Protection regulations in force, we inform you that you have the following rights:
• Right of access. This is the right to contact the Data Controller to find out if your data are being processed and for what purpose, and to obtain a copy of them.
• Right of rectification. This is the right to rectify inexact or incomplete personal data without the undue delay of the Data Controller.
• Right of portability. This is the right to request the delivery of personal data in a structured format, for common use, interoperable for mechanical reading, and that can be transferred to another Controller, provided that the processing is based on consent or the execution of a contract.
• Right of suppression. This is the right to request the suppression of your personal data in the following situations:
– If they are not necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained.
– If they are based on consent.
– If you have exercised your right of opposition.
– If the data have been processed illegally.
– If the data must be suppressed due to a legal obligation.
– If they have been obtained in relation to the tendering of services of the information society.
• Right of opposition. This is the right of the interested party to oppose the Controller doing any of the following processing:
– When it is based in legitimate interest or public interest, including the creation of profiles.
– When it is for the purposes of direct marketing.
• Right to the limitation of personal data processing. This is the right to request the limitation of processing, either requesting that the processing of the data be suspended or for the data to be kept for another purpose.
• Right to not be the subject of automated decisions. This right intends to guarantee that you are not the subject of a decision based only on the processing of your data, including the creation of profiles, creating any legal implications for you or significantly affecting you in any similar way.
The interested party may exercise their rights under the terms set out in the law, and present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es). To do so, they can send a letter to: C/ Emisora, 20 – Pozuelo de Alarcón – 28224 Madrid, or contact our Data Protection Officer through the email: email@example.com.
AI Quality Careguarantees the adoption of the security measures established in article 9 of Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, which approves the Regulation on security measures of automated files that contain personal data.
AI Quality Carereserves the right to change or adapt this Privacy and Cookies Policy. The current conditions can always be found on this page.
We recommend visiting it every time you browse the site in order to always be informed before providing us with any of your data.
On the Website Users may find links to other web pages via different buttons, links, etc. These links are not a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit these other sites, and so AI Quality Care is not responsible for the results obtained through them.
The hyperlinks contained on the Website may lead to third-party web pages, and AI Quality Care assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on those pages, and in no case will they imply any relationship between AI Quality Careand the people or entities that own such content.
AI Quality Care is against the practice of SPAM (mass and continued sending of emails with advertising messages, usually commercial, aimed at a plurality of people and not requested).
Thus, the users or third parties harmed by the reception of advertising SPAM to which they have not given their prior consent can contact AI Quality Careto prevent the situation from recurring in the future.
AI Quality Care declines all responsibility with regard to the information found outside and within this page when it is not managed directly by its webmaster. The company reserves the right to, at any time and without previous warning, make changes and updates to the information contained on its Website or in its configuration and presentation, and to temporarily suspend access to it. Access to this Website and any use made of the information contained in it is the exclusive responsibility of the person doing so. AI Quality Care will not be liable for any harm or losses that may derive from said access or information use. Furthermore, AI Quality Carewill take the any legal measures it sees fit to prevent any type of illegal conduct and will cooperate with authorities in identifying the persons responsible for introducing content onto its Website that could be illegal.
Likewise, AI Quality Care is not liable for possible security errors that may occur nor possible harm that could be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), or for the files or documents stored on it, as a result of the presence of a virus on the User’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the website, a malfunctioning of the browser, or not using the latest browser version.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The law applicable to the content of the AI Quality Carewebsite will be Spanish law, and the jurisdiction to which the owner of this page is subject to for resolving any controversy that may derive from its relationship with the User is that of the competent Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, Spain.